Friday, September 18, 2009

Ok Soooo The Delema




You see Work has bee crazy"no pun intended" and I havnt had the time to work on jack shit. So today I put in a full days work at the shop, but I'm not even close to being done. Maybe I should have waited until after the show to take on this makeover. I am redoing the ass end of the trumpet with an old school trick. I am using a 1936 ford spare tire ring to make my rear fender. It is coming along well but I'm still notdone. This is a huge delema because i was intending on riding some hot ass chick on the back to the show. So here are my options.......(A) wake up super early and finish it (B) put my bike in the back of the truck and pick the girl up in the truck (C) say fuck the fender for now and meet another brod at the show. I have a feeling option C is going to prevail, I need some strange anyhow. Well I will post the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment